Salmon with Lemon and Capers
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, leaves minced
- 8 slice lemon, about 2 lemons
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine, or white wine
- 4 tsp capers
- 4 piece aluminum foil
Prep 20 min Cook 10 min Ready 30 min
1. Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
2. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
3. Top each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons wine, and 1 teaspoon capers.
4. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
5. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
6. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. 7. Serve in the foil packets.