Perfect to make for seniors!
- 1.5 lb. bag frozen skinless, boneless chicken tenders (no breading)
- 1 16-oz. can of organic, low-sodium chicken broth
- 10-15 baby red potatoes
- 2 carrots cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 stalks of celery cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 packet of McCormick’s Gourmet Seasoning (Chicken and Potatoes or any other flavor you fancy)
- Spray Crock Pot with olive oil.
- Add cut veggies, potatoes, broth, frozen chicken tenders, packet of seasoning. Mix all together.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Use leftovers for lunch the following day or make into a stew.