- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat linguine
- 1 jar (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain; return to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce and lime juice. Add peanut sauce mixture, vegetables and cilantro to pan; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
If you or an aging loved one are considering home care in Sacramento and Stockton, CA, please contact the caring staff at ApexCare®. Proudly Serving Sacramento, Yolo, Placer & El Dorado Counties. Call Today 916-924-9111.