Home Care in Roseville CA
ApexCare attended and was a sponsor for the 2017 Insights into Dementia Workshop presented by the El Dorado County Health & Human Services Agency in El Dorado Hills. Carol Pringle, Community Relations Manager, and Jason Wu, President, attended the seminar and listened to the following presentations:
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body – Denise Davis, Alzheimer’s Association
- Mindful Connections: Using the Power of Music, Roberta Rimbault, Gerontology Health Educator
- De-mystifying Dementia Behaviors – Jillien Smith, Program Supervisor for Adult Day Services in El Dorado Hills & Placerville
The presentations were on point and very helpful to all participants in helping to further understand dementia and the impact of dementia on individuals and families. We are grateful to the El Dorado Hills Senior Center for hosting this wonderful event!
If you or an aging loved one are considering home care in Roseville, CA, please contact the caring staff at ApexCare®. Proudly Serving Sacramento, Yolo, Placer & El Dorado Counties. Call Today 916-924-9111.
Since then, I have had a strong interest in helping and supporting our senior community as they age and are unable to care for themselves.Coming from a family of physicians, I am excited to be involved in the medical community by providing the highest levels of non-clinical in-home care to our clients and their families.With my work experience, I firmly believe that ApexCare can touch many lives and have a great impact on our local senior community.
Prior to joining ApexCare, I worked in a wide variety of industries and have owned multiple businesses ranging from construction to mortgage banking.Outside of work, I am an active youth soccer and basketball coach, having coached recreational soccer for over 8 years and elementary school basketball for over 4 years.I graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and received a Masters of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.My career has been focused on building great organizations that deliver the highest absolute levels of service to our clients.I look forward to continuing this passion with ApexCare.
Latest posts by Jason Wu, President (see all)
- What Are Some Gluten Alternatives? - November 30, 2018
- Tips for Protecting Your Senior’s Dental Health During Cancer Treatment - November 21, 2018
- Simplifying Care When Traveling for the Holidays - November 16, 2018